Sigma Brakelight Rear Light
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.737 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Fitted to the brake cable, and acts as a brake light.
- Easily installed onto your brake system.
- Can't be used as a rear light.
- Doesn't fit on hydraulic brake systems.
With this brake light people cant miss you. It flashes immediately when you are using your rear brake, so traffic from behind is warned. Handy with group rides and in busy urban traffic. With this Sigma brake light you are clearly visible to other road users when you are using your brake. For everyone involved it is a nice idea to see when you're braking. Other cyclist, especially with shared bike rides in a peloton or in competition situations, but also cars will be alerted so they can react in time. Fits V-brakes, road-brakes, cantilevers, mechanical disc brakes... unfortunately not on hydraulic brakes.