Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed Gear Shifterset
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.081 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The shifters are ergonomically designed, making them very comfortable to handle.
- The outer shifter is positioned further outwards. This makes shifting gears a lot smoother.
- The reach of this shifter is adjustable, making these shifters also suitable for people with small hands.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Gear Shift Type||Mechanical|
|Compatible with||Caliper (rim) brakes|
The Shimano Ultegra R8000 shifters have been given even better ergonomics over their 6800 series predecessors. The Ultegra R8000 shares the external features of the Dura Ace R9100 shifters. This means improved shifting leverage, more efficiency between the shifter and the front- and rear derailleur, and virtually identical ergonomics to the Di2 and hydraulic disc brake shifters. The mechanical shifters come with polymer-coated cables for incredibly smooth shifting performance.
• Shimano Ultegra R8000 Shifter set
• Brake- and shifters cables, inner and outer cables