32.48 13.25 discount
In stock (only 1)
- Ordered now, delivered on Wednesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 62.102 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- The metallic compound on this brake pad is very wear-resistant.
- These brake pads are very resistant to the heat generated by many brakes.
- These brake pads are very suitable for use in mountainous areas and/or in muddy conditions.
- These brake pads can make more noise during braking than pads with a softer compound.
- These brake pads do not engage as quickly as pads with an organic compound.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike|
|Hardness Brakepad||Hard (Metal)|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||Shimano B|
Recommended by the product specialist
|Shimano N04C||Shimano J02A Resin||Shimano L04C Metal||Shimano J04C Metal|
|70 reviews||7 reviews||9 reviews|
|Bike Type||Mountain bike||Mountain bike / Road bike||Road bike||Mountain bike / Road bike|
|Hardness Brakepad||Hard (Metal)||Soft (Resin/Organic)||Hard (Metal)||Hard (Metal)|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair||1 Pair / 2 Pairs||1 Pair / 2 Pairs||1 Pair / 2 Pairs|
|Suitable for||Shimano B||Shimano A||Shimano G||Shimano A|
|32.48||From 35.53||From 26.38||From 23.33|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|