Shimano M07Ti Disc Brake Pads
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.211 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brake pads provide good dosability and are quick to grip.
- These brake pads make little noise when braking.
- These are the lightest brake pads you will find for this fit.
- These brake pads may lose braking power if they become too hot.
- These pads wear out faster than harder pads.
Shimano M07Ti Y8E598020 brake pads are organic disc brake pads for Shimano disc brakes. Organic brake pads are made of soft materials. These brake pads therefore provide excellent controllability and good braking power. Because of the soft compound, this brake pad also engages quickly and the organic compound ensures that these brake pads make little noise while driving. This compound is placed on a titanium backplate, so Shimano has brought down the weight of the brake pad.
The disadvantage of organic brake pads is that they are less able to withstand higher temperatures, which can occur, for example, during long descents. Organic brake pads also wear out faster if you drive a lot in muddy conditions.
In short, if you use the bike mainly in the summer, then you have the perfect choice with these organic brake pads. However, if you use the bike mainly in winter, or if you regularly go to hilly/mountainous areas, then you'd better go for Semi-Metallic brake pads.
Manufacturers use different sizes & fits. Make sure if the shape of the brake pad in the image corresponds with your current brake pad. Not sure what shape you have, scroll down to the bottom of this page. There, you’ll find which brake pad is suited for which type of brake.