Pro Stealth Carbon Saddle
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.328 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Because of the carbon shell this saddle is very stiff and light. This allows you to ride faster and more comfortable with it!
- This saddle with a carbon shell lasts longer on average than a saddle with a nylon/plastic shell.
- The wide recess takes away the pressure around the private parts.
- This saddle is not suitable for cyclists who are not flexible.
|Saddle Type||Road / Triathlon / Time Trial|
|Saddle Rail Diameter||7 x 9 mm|
The Pro Stealth Carbon is a saddle developed together with the riders of Team Giant-Alpecin. The riders wanted a similar saddle for their road bike as they used on their time trial bike. A saddle which enables you to sit in a low, aggressive posture without dramatically increasing pressure, yet hard enough to spend long days on the saddle. The Carbon rail provides more comfort than the titanium rail.
This saddle has a semi-round rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who move a little while they ride and whose hips rock a little from side to side. The semi-round shape provides plenty of support for those riders while maintaining sufficient freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This is a semi-flat saddle, meaning that the saddle is flat at the front, and raised a little at the back. The shape makes it particularly suitable for riders with a moderate degree of flexibility in their spine. This has to do with how easily these riders can rotate their pelvis: they might need a little extra support when riding upright, but can manage on their own when riding on the drops.
This saddle has a cut-out and alleviates pressure for those who often experience discomfort or pressure to their soft tissue areas.