PowerBar Energize Bar Natural Ingredients
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.827 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Based on natural ingredients such as fruit juice, oats, and potato flakes.
- 2:1 glucose:fructose ratio enables a maximum carbohydrate absorption of 90g/hr.
- Added sodium improves moisture regulation and stimulates drinking during exercise.
- May contain hazelnuts, peanuts, milk, and soy.
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|At which intensity to use||Low intensity|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The PowerBar Energize Bar Natural Ingredients is PowerBar's natural energy booster. The Natural Ingredients energy bar is based on natural ingredients such as fruit juice, oats, and potato flakes. This Energize Bar contains a rich source of carbohydrates with 37 carbohydrates per energy bar. The carbohydrates in the Energize Bar come from two sources (glucose, fructose). The ratio glucose:fructose (2:1) enables a maximum carb absorption of 90 grams per hour. This is ideal if you want to postpone hitting your limit.
In addition, the PowerBar Energize Bars contain extra sodium and magnesium. Sodium improves moisture regulation and stimulates the feeling of thirst. This helps you drink sufficiently during exercise. Besides, perspiration leads to a lot of sodium loss. It is therefore important to replenish your sodium reserves. Magnesium supports normal muscle function.
The PowerBar Energize Bar is easy to digest. This makes the Energize Bar to the ideal energy bar to consume during exercise. However, Energize Bars can also be taken before exercise to maximise carbohydrate reserves.