Oakley Sutro Prizm 24K Cycling Glasses
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.241 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Stylish and wide frame, providing more head protection.
- Prizm 24K lens technology improves vision by reducing light transmittance.
- Rubber nose piece keeps the glasses secure in place.
- Frame looks quite wide, which won't be to everyone's liking.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Frame Colour||Matte Carbon|
|Frame Type||Full frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Lens Colour||Prizm 24K|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The Oakley Sutro Prizm 24K provides traditional sportive glasses with a more modern look. City road cyclists were an important source of inspiration when designing these cycling glasses. The result is a pair of cycling glasses with a versatile and daring appearance.
Face the elements with the Oakley Sutro Prizm 24K protecting your eyes. The Prizm 24K lens technology provides a light transmittance level of 11%. This significantly improves vision in bright weather. The frame is very large, protecting a larger portion of your face. The rubber nosepiece the glasses will stay in place securely.
The Oakley Sutro Prizm 24K are the ideal cycling glasses for athletes that want to ride their bike with confidence and a stylish appearance.
• Glasses case
• Glasses pouch