Oakley Radar EV Prizm Road Black Cycling Glasses
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.081 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Prizm Road Black lens with 11% light transmittance for extremely sunny days.
- Larger lens than the old Radar, preventing the frame from obscuring your vision.
- Available accessories include lenses and earsocks for optional upgrades.
- Prizm lens has improved colour contrast for optimal vision.
- Less suited for use in darker circumstances and cloudy weather.
- Swapping lenses requires some practice.
The Oakley Radar EV Prizm cycling glasses are the successor to the legendary Oakley Radar, but with many upgrades. After decades of research and testing with world’s best athletes, it turned out that the lens frame was partly in cyclists’ field of view. Oakley got down to work on this and designed a larger lens that provides a better and larger field of view. Another new addition are new “surge” ports to retain a cooling stream of air. The lightweight yet incredibly sturdy frame is created with Oakley’s own O-Matter material. Combined with the HDO and Plutonite lens material, this results in better protection for your eyes. In short: say goodbye to your old Radar, because the new Radar EV Prizm is so much better! This Radar EV builds on the legend created by the old Radar. “The king is dead, long live the king.”
The lens in this Radar EV is the Prizm Road Black lens. This Road Black lens is excellent for cycling on truly sunny days. Its low light transmittance level of 11% keeps out the sun. This lens has a mellow pink look on the inside as well as on the outside. This makes the glasses ideal for cyclists looking for Prizm lens qualities but who don't want to stand out too much.
• Oakley Radar EV cycling glasses
• Oakley Prizm Road Black lens
• Glasses case
• Glasses pouch
• 1x extra nose pad