Oakley Radar EV Prizm TdF Cycling Glasses
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.881 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Path lens is supremely suitable for people with high cheekbones.
- Prizm lens filters the light effectively and highlights the right colours.
- Separate lenses available.
- Sock kit available.
- Lens doesn't quite fit right with low cheekbones.
The Radar EV Path is the successor of the legendary Radar but with a lot of upgrades. After decades of research and testing with world's best athletes, they found out cyclists often look against their frame instead of through their lens. This led to Oakley designing a 'bigger' lens so you have an increased field of vision. This lightweight but insanely durable frame is made out of O-Matter and features "surge ports" to maintain a cooling airflow. Say goodbye to your old radar because the new Radar EV is much better! ''The king is dead, long live the king!''Read more
• Oakley Radar EV Path Tour de France Team Yellow
• Prizm Road lens
• Spectacle Box
• Storage pouch