Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Road Black Cycling Glasses
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.076 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Advancer helmet enables you to adjust the distance between your face and the glasses.
- Brow-less design results in a larger field of view due to the lack of the top of the frame.
- Large design less suited for narrow faces.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Frame Colour||Matte Black|
|Frame Type||Half frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Lens Colour||Prizm Road Black|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm are cycling glasses designed with aerodynamics in mind. Its amazing properties make these the ultimate cycling glasses. While the Jawbreaker series made some bold progress with a wider field of vision, Oakley managed to improve this even further with the Flight Jacket series. This cycling glasses’ ‘open’ top result in a larger field of view than ever before. This Flight Jacket also has better ventilation due to the special Advancer. This is a small lever on the nose piece which you can push forward or backward, creating additional air flows for better cooling. This is great for when you’re riding uphill. This Advancer system ensures you retain the pros of proper cycling glasses, but it’s not stuck to your face to the point that it’ll leave sweat stains on the lens. These cycling glasses come with two different lengths of temple pieces, ensuring a good fit on your head. Are you looking for cycling glasses with unique properties that make it stand out from the competition? Then the Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm are great cycling glasses for you!Read more
• Oakley Flight Jacket frame
• Oakley Prizm Road Black lens
• 2 temple sizes
• Glasses case
• Glasses pouch