Maxxis High Road Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.124 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The HYPR Compound has up to 16 percent less rolling resistance and 23 percent more grip in wet conditions than previous Maxxis road bike tyres.
- The K2 breaker layer has a higher leakage resistance than standard Kevlar and Vectran breaker layers.
- With the smooth 120 TPI carcass, you'll enjoy excellent handling and reliable cornering grip.
- The Maxxis High Road road bike tyres distinguish themselves especially in wet conditions.
The flagship of the Maxxis racing tyres.
The Maxxis High Road is the flagship of the Maxxis racing tire collection. With the High Road Maxxis makes the leap to the top segment racing tires. Team Roompot Charles is already convinced of the Maxxis High Road racing tire since 2019.
The best performing compound.
The High Road is equipped with the completely new HYPR Compound. The HYPR Compound is Maxxis' best performing compound at the moment. The design of this compound is based on the ultimate balance between low rolling resistance and grip in wet conditions. The HYPR Compound has up to 16 percent less rolling resistance and 23 percent more grip in wet conditions than previous Maxxis racing tires. This makes the Maxxis High Road an ideal race tyre.
Sustainable and leakproof.
The durability of the High Road has not diminished. The durability has remained the same compared to previous models. You can safely rely on the High Road's puncture resistance. A K2-Breaker layer has been applied under the tread. The K2 (Kevlar composite) breaker layer has a higher puncture resistance than standard Kevlar and Vectran breaker layers. The Maxxis High Road is therefore a real winner in wet conditions.
Experience the Maxxis feeling.
The 120 TPI carcass excels in rainy conditions. With this carcass, you can enjoy excellent handling and reliable cornering grip. By using lightweight material, this racing tire also adds little weight to your racing bike. The Maxxis High Road is a high-end racing tyre for riders who only want the very best. Experience the Maxxis feeling for yourself!