Look Keo 2 Max Carbon Pedals
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.112 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These pedals have a large contact area. This improves power transmission and reduces foot strain.
- These pedals are very light.
- The cup & cone bearings of these pedals are very durable.
- These pedals are easy to adjust.
- The spring tension can only be adjusted in three positions. A compromise is not possible.
The Look Keo 2 Max Carbon pedals have received a few improvements for 2018. The contact surface area got wider, from 58 mm to 60 mm. They contain layers with double seals an the internal axle is conical made, for more rigidity and durability. The Look Keo 2 Max Carbon pedals are the most popular and used pedals of the moment! With these improvements the Look Keo 2 Max Carbon pedals are more optimised in the battle against wear.