Giro Synthe MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.081 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The MIPS system reduces the shock of a crash substantially, increasing head safety.
- Aerodynamic yet well ventilated due to the 16 vents.
- The helmet is raised fractionally above your head due to the Roc Loc 5 adjustment system, creating even more ventilation.
- The X-static Padding has antibacterial properties, making the helmet stay fresh longer.
- Despite the helmet’s good protective qualities the finish could have been better.
- The Roc Loc 5 adjustment system feels a bit fragile for a bicycle helmet of this grade.
The Giro Synthe Mips is the pinnacle of Giro's helmet design. This modern helmet offers impressive cooling performance, minimal weight, a perfect fit, and sleek aerodynamic efficiency. The difference really showed during Giro's extensive wind tunnel testing. In fact, the Giro Synthe proved to be as aerodynamic as numerous time trial-specific helmets! The best properties of the Synthe: comfort and cooling. At the heart of the helmet is the RocLoc Air Firt system. This system raises the helmet fractionally above your head, creating enough space for air to flow through. This system also allows you to adjust the tension on the head band as well as the forward/aft tilt. No longer be faced with a choice between aerodynamics and cooling: the Giro Synthe can do both!Read more