Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Watch
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.266 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- GPS smart watch with built-in sports apps, pulse heart rate monitor and Garmin Pay™ contactless payment.
- More than 15 pre-installed GPS and indoor sports apps, such as yoga, running, swimming and more.
- Uses connected features such as smartphone notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, LiveTrack and more.
- The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music lets you store up to 500 songs on your smartwatch for offline use. This is not possible with the standard Vivoactive 3.
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a GPS smartwatch with the latest features. With this versatile smartwatch you’ll have the training data for all sporting activities at hand.
The Vivoactive 3 has 15 pre-installed sports apps, such as cycling, running, swimming, yoga and golf. These will provide you with insight into your performance in different sports disciplines. Create your own workout planning for road biking, power training, running, swimming and other sports and download them to your Garmin Vivoactive 3. The Vivoactive smartwatch will log your exercises, the repetitions, breaks and sessions.
Bringing the Garmin Vivoactive 3 outside is easy-as-can-be. The Garmin smartwatch is waterproof and will resist seawater, rainwater and shower water without issues. The Garmin Chroma Display will allow you to clearly read the screen in bright sunlight. With the Side Swipe interface you can quickly switch between different menus, ideal if you need to change something during your workout.
By pairing the Vivoactive 3 with your smartphone, you’ll always remain connected with the outside world. You can receive texts, social media updates and emails on your wristwatch. In addition, you can control music and playlists using your smartwatch. To top it off, you can provide your friends with a live feed of your sporting activities using LiveTrack. Never again will you be separated from the outside world during your workouts.
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 also supports Garmin Pay. By pairing your debit card to Garmin Connect, you can effortlessly pay wirelessly using your watch. Of course, safety is paramount. It’s always required to give your personally created pin-code once every 24 hours. The watch also registers if you’re really wearing your watch with the built-in heart rate sensor. It’s no problem to leave your card and cash at home during a training exercise.
Done with your workout? You can synchronise all your workout directly to the Garmin Cloud using Garmin Connect. This allows you to view all your training data from the past years, challenge other community users and share your victories on social media. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is your sporting companion in all sports disciplines.
• Vívoactive 3
• Charging cable