Garmin Speed / Cadence Sensor 2.0
- Ordered before 20:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- No magnet on the wheel required to register speed.
- Not compatible with all Garmin devices.
The improved, user friendly Speed / Cadence sensor from Garmin is for everybody who loves convenience. While riding your bike this set keeps track of your cadence and/or speed thanks to the easy install sensors. Attach the Garmin speed / cadence sensor and you're on your way. These sensors operate without magnets or other parts that need to be aligned. Designed for an easy install, maintaince and transfer to another bike.
The cadence sensor can be attached to a crank of any size and measures the number of pedal revolutions per minute, so you get the most out of your workout.
The speed sensor is attached to the hub of a wheel, calibrates itself with your Edge® and always gives your exact speed and distance, even when training indoors on the trainer.
• Speed sensor
• Cadence sensor
• Installation materials