Garmin Sensor Pack
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.503 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- All popular Garmin sensors in one package.
- The Sensor Pack is cheaper than buying all the sensors separately.
- Easy installation of the Garmin Speed and Cadence Sensor 2.
- All sensors are equipped with ANT+ and Bluetooth.
- Both the heart rate monitor and the speed and cadence sensor can also be connected to other brands of bike computers or your smartphone.
With the Garmin Sensor Pack you are able to expand your current Garmin cycle computer with sensors in one go, but is also ideal when your sensors are in need of replacement. The Sensor Pack consists of the Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor, Garmin Speed Sensor 2, and the Garmin Cadence sensor 2.
The Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor is a constant factor during all your training and competitions. With the Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Belt you have your real- time training records at your disposal, with the accuracy you are used to from Garmin.
With this Garmin Heart Rate Belt you receive real-time training data concerning your heart rate on your favorite training devices. The Garmin HRM Dual’s real-time heart rate data gives you the most accurate training information, so you can optimally adjust your performance. Via ANT+ and Bluetooth connections you can easily pair your heart rate belt with your Garmin device, online training programs like Zwift, compatible fitness devices in your favorite gym or your smartphone by example. With the accuracy of this Garmin Heart Rate Belt you lift your sport performances to an even higher level.
Garmin Speed / Cadence Sensor 2
The Garmin Speed / Cadence Sensor 2 is easy to install and pair to your cycle computer or smartphone by ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. With these sensors you can more accurately see your speed compared to cycling with only a GPS based system. When you maintain the cadence between 90 and 100 rotations, you can save your legs and endure longer rides with more ease. The sensors measure the speed of a rotation making the use of a magnet obsolete.