Garmin Index Smart Scale
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.208 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Recognises the user and can store up to 16 user profiles.
- Set personal goals when paired to Garmin Connect.
- Reads the user's BMI.
- Can measure fat percentage, hydration, bone- and muscle mass.
- Only works with the Garmin Connect app.
The Garmin Index Smart Scale not only measures your weight, but also your Body Mass Index, body fat, water percentage, bone mass, and muscle mass. These are all the measurements you need to keep track of your progress and results, whether you’re an athlete or just tries to remain healthy. The Garmin Index Smart Scale offers you the possibility to measure the effects of your activities and share it on Garmin Connect, Garmin’s own free online fitness community.
The scale is equipped with Wi-Fi, so you can sync your data with Garmin Connect. Via Garmin Connect you can look at your data on your PC/laptop or mobile phone, and keep track of your progress on reaching your goals. The Smart Scale recognises 16 users at most, and uploads their body composition metrics automatically to their own Garmin Connect accounts. You don’t have to keep the scale all for yourself.
With the Garmin scale you get a perfect perception of the complete cycle of wellness- and weight management.