Etixx Isotonic Energy Gel Lemon
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.162 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Etixx Isotonic energy gel (40 millilitres) contains 24 grams of carbohydrates for an energy duration of 20 to 30 minutes.
- The carbohydrates in this gel consist of an ideal combination of fast sugars (glucose and maltose), semi-fast sugars (sucrose) and slow sugars (complex sugars) for fast and long lasting energy.
- The added electrolytes supplement the lost salts, due to sweating, and support the hydration of the body.
- It is recommended to take the gel with a few sips of water. However, this is not required.
The Etixx Isotonic Energy Gel contains the 'triple action effect' sugar combination, and added with a citrate mix. This unique sugar mixture consists
out of the ideal combination of monosaccharides, disaccharides and higher (poly) saccharides. Because these chains differ in length, they are gradually being absorbed by the body. You will notice its effect straight away, but the extra energy is also longer available. Citrates are a kind of salt. These ensure your fluid balance stays optimal during exercise when combined with sufficient water. The gel is isotonic when dissolved in 350 ml of water.