Elite Drivo II Turbo Trainer
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.043 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With a deviation percentage of 0.5%, the Drivo II has the most accurate integrated power meter.
- Analyse your rotation with the pedal analysis system.
- Maximum gradient of 24 percent for an optimal climbing experience.
- Very high responsiveness: Adjusts the resistance directly for the optimal cycling experience.
- Features the new generation ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth connection for easy connection to apps, software, computers, tablets and smartphones.
- The My E-Training software is available free of charge for 36 months. After that available for a fee.
- The cassette is not included.
- The trainer is delivered with an EU plug. An adapter is needed in the UK.
|Brake Type||Magnetic brake / Electrobrake|
|Connectivity||Interactive turbo trainer|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C|
|Available software||Elite My E-training app / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, software controlled|
|Maximum Hill Incline||24%|
|Maximum Resistance||2300 Watt|
The Elite Drivo II is the ideal turbo trainer for true professionals. The Drivo II has the most accurate power meter available. Thanks to the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) the built-in power meter that measures power output with +/- 0.5%. No more mistakes or estimations. With the Drivo II you’ll have the most accurate training data at your disposal to optimise your trainings.
The Drivo II is equipped with a new generation ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth signal. This enables you to easily pair your turbo trainer to apps, software, computers, tablets and smartphones (iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows). The trainer is compatible with training software such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Kinomap and Bikevo. With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to set up your preferred training program. The Drivo II will automatically adjust the resistance level. This enables you to care-freely enjoy your trainings.
Additionally, the Drivo II can analyse your pedal movement. The Elite pedal analysis system comes with Elite’s My E-training software. This system measures your pedal stroke in 24 different spots. This provides you with information about your power output throughout all phases of the pedaling stroke. That will allow you to make the most of every pedal stroke.
On top of that, the Drivo II is renowned for its responsiveness. The internal motor ensures direct adjustment of the preferred resistance level. This provides you with the most realistic cycling experience possible. With a maximum gradient of 24 percent, you’ll feel as if you were scaling the French Alps.
• Road bikes
• Mountain bikes
• 130x5mm and 135x5mm (quick release) en 142x12mm (throug-axle)