Elite Rampa Smart B+ Turbo Trainer
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.385 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Has ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart for communication with computer, tablet, and phone.
- Suitable for 3rd party softwar like Zwift, Trainerroad, and Kinomap.
- Easy to store, foldable standard.
- Standard tyres wear out quickly.
- PC software not included.
|Including Zwift Subscription||No|
|Connectivity||Interactive turbo trainer|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+|
|Available software||Elite My E-training app / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, software controlled|
|Maximum hill incline||10%|
A trainer means you're no longer dependant on the prevailing weather conditions for your rides. The Elite Rampa Smart B+ is fitted with an electronically adjustable magnetic brake, providing you with a realistic cycling sensation. The resistance can be increased incrementally, simulating up to a 10% gradient.
The Elite Rampa trainer works with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity, which allows the trainer to connect to various different software packages. The Rampa can be connected to computers, smartphones, and tablets (Android and iOS) to get a read-out of your training data at any given time. The included Elite Real Software (only compatible with Windows) makes it easy to pair your trainer to your PC. Externally available software allows you to connect the Rampa to Mac computers as well.
Note: All our turbo trainers come with a Euro plug. A UK plug or adapter is not included.
• Road bikes with wheel sizes 24-29 inch
• Mountain bikes with 24-29 inch
• The code1020008 adapter is required for through-axles (not included)