Castelli Sfida 13 Socks
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.211 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Breathable socks.
- Good colour choice if you ride through mud spray.
- The socks keep your feet nice and warm.
- The socks won't add colour to your outfit, so you'll have to use other items to do so.
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
The Castelli Sfida 13 are good looking dark socks with a nice height to them. Fully made using Merino wool, meaning the socks are highly breathable and won't get damp. The black colour means you won't suffer from discolouration by cast up sand and water during the winter months. The Castelli Terry construction ensures the bottom of your feet is kept warm.