Castelli Free Aero Race 4 W Team Bib Short
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.147 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The trouser legs are made of a material that fits tightly around your legs without squeezing them off and supports the muscles during exercise.
- The women's specific Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna chamois makes it extremely easy to make long bike rides.
- The Giro 4 leg grippers are placed vertically. This keeps the pants perfectly in place but without hindering the elasticity.
- The Giro 4 leg grippers are clearly visible, but this is something you have to like.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Castelli Free Aero Race 4 W Team has been among the most popular women’s bib shorts in the Castelli collection. And for good reason. For 2019, Castelli has further improved the bib shorts. The shorts are made of ‘Forza Fabric’ material that guarantees a perfect fit. In addition, this fabric has compression increasing feature, providing great muscle support during cycling. Due to this, the shorts have a tight fit without squeezing.
Thanks to the new and improved silicone vertical grippers, the shorts will stay in place without compromising on elasticity. There were also less seams used. Together with the open mesh suspenders, this results in a more durable bib shorts.
The padding in these bib shorts is the famed Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna. This padding is nearly seamless and famous for it irritation reducing properties, which makes your cycling trips even more comfortable.
While the Castelli Free Aero Race 4 W Team was already very good, the 2019 model is even better.