Castelli Free Aero Race 4 Kit Bib Short
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.211 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Progetto X2 Air Seamless padding is as good as seamless, which better prevents irrigation and abrasion.
- The larger gripper keeps the bib shorts in place even better.
- The bib shorts are made of mesh material, which dissipates heat and moisture well.
- The Vortex-Dimpled Fabric material supports the muscles during exercise for an even better result.
- The coloured band at the bottom of the pants will not please everyone.
- The aerodynamic fit is tighter than what you might be used to.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Castelli Free Aero Race 4 are bib shorts that combine aerodynamics with high comfort. These shorts were designed in collaboration with Team Sky and have been further improved for 2019. What sets this 'kit' version apart is the larger gripper elastic. This gripper prevents the shorts from shifting and the extra accentuation makes these bib shorts stand out!
The bib shorts are made of the so-called ‘Forza Fabric’ material. This material guarantees a perfect fit, which results in the shorts being very comfortable.
The legs are equipped with Vortex-Dimpled Fabric material. This material is tight around the legs without squeezing and supports the muscles during exertion. In addition, this material is aerodynamic and it’s created in collaboration with Team Sky. There’s silicone grippers on the bottom of the shorts’ legs to keep the shorts in place.
The padding in these bib shorts is the Progetto X2 Air Seamless padding. With this soft padding, Castelli attempted to remove all the spots that could cause irritation. The result is padding that allows you to cycle for hours on end without getting a feeling of discomfort.
The Castelli Free Aero Race 4 are comfortable cycling bib shorts suited for performance-oriented speedsters to slightly less fast road warriors. The bib shorts combine a high wearing comfort with aerodynamic properties. The accentuated bottom make these bib shorts stand out and you'll most definitely beat many KOMs!