Brooks B17 Saddle
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.744 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Single rails, which makes this saddle compatible with most seat posts.
- The oldest Brooks model, and the saddle with the longest existence in cycling history.
- With 520 grams the saddle is rather heavy.
The Classic serie is the best selling series of Brooks saddles. These saddles are perfect for the modern cyclist. These saddles are fitted with single rails which makes them compatible with most seat posts. The Brooks B-17 is the most popular saddle in the Brooks Classic series. It is the oldest Brooks saddle and the longest running saddle in the history of cycling. The B-17 saddle has been sold since 1896 and has never been taken out of production. Many of the Classic models are also available in the Aged and Imperial version.