BBB Cycling HardWear
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.175 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Offers maximum protection from rain, wind, and cold. Extremely suitable for cold, wet winterdays.
- Slick shoe covers which are easy to clean.
- Breathability isn't optimal.
The BBB Hard Wear overshoes have been designed to protect your feet from cold and wet conditions. The Neoskin waterproof layer placed over the 3 mm thick neoprene fabric offers the best protection against cold and rain. These shoe covers were specifically developed for cycling in cold or wet weather, wearing them over your cycling shoes. This not only helps your feet stay warm more, but also means your shoes won't get as dirty. Optimally protect your feet from the elements when combined with tall socks.
Bear in mind that waterproof shoe covers can still lead to wet feet. This is due to water finding its way in through the soles of your cycling shoes or by running down your leg into the shoes.