Basil Go Single Pannier
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.248 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Go Single Bag is easy to take to school, the office or the supermarket with its carrying handles and shoulder strap.
- The pannier is easily removable thanks to Basil's Hook-on system.
- The elastic side pockets provide extra storage space for a bottle of water or an umbrella.
- When using a single pannier, the weight is hanging on one side of the bike, which can cause an imbalance.
The Basil Go Single Bag is a single pannier with a casual look. Do you often sit on your bike? And do you regularly take things with you? Then the Go Single Bag is the ideal pannier for you. This single pannier has a total volume of 16 litres. This means that the pannier has plenty of storage space for a few school books, a laptop, a jacket or a few shopping items.
You can easily place the Basil Go pannier on the pannier rack with the Hook-on system. The main compartment can be locked with a cord. This cord protects the contents of the bag against sand and raindrops. The elastic side pockets provide extra storage space for a bottle of water or an umbrella.
Are you taking the bag with you to the supermarket? The handy carrying handles make it easy to take the bag with you. Do you use the bag as a shoulder bag? The shoulder strap is easy to store after use. The Hook-on system can also be neatly hidden behind a zipper. The Basil Go is an ideal pannier for people who are often on the go!