Ass-Savers 10 x 38 CM Rear Mudguard
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.112 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Protects your back and posterior against rain and mud splashes during wet and cold bike rides.
- Easy to mount using the Flip-Tip system.
- Fits any standard-railed saddle, even carbon rails.
- Due to the large gap between the mudguard and the rear wheel, occasionally some rain or mud will splash up past the mudguard.
|Mudguard intended use||Mountain bike / Cyclocross / Gravelbikes / Road bike|
|Fixed Mudguard Mount||No|
The Ass-Savers 10 x 38 cm fender is easily and cleanly fitted to the rails of your saddle. Fitting it is so easy, you don't need any tools or accessories to get it done. If it stops raining, simply fold the Ass-Savers 10 x 38 cm away underneath your saddle. The Ass-Saver fits under almost all saddles with saddle rails.
It doesn't have to be raining right now to have a wet ass all day. A wet road surface will soak you all the same. Don't feel like riding in a wetsuit or having to haul around a full-size fender on your bicycle all the time? The Ass-Savers fender prevents a wet bottom by its clever placement underneath the saddle.