AGU Venture Handlebar PACK
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.268 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The material of the AGU Venture bag is water-repellent, so your belongings are protected in a mild rain shower.
- The Roll-top opening prevents rainwater from seeping in through the main compartment.
- Assembly and disassembly is very easy with the straps and quick release buckles.
- The reflective elements are limited.
The AGU Venture handlebar bag: ready for a new cycling adventure.
The AGU Venture Handlebar Pack is a handlebar bag for the adventurous bikepacker. A handlebar bag is indispensable for the bikepacker who wants to spend nights on the road. In the AGU Venture Handlebar Pack you can easily take a sleeping bag and an insulating mat along. With this sporty, water-repellent handlebar bag you are ready for a new cycling adventure.
A good protection on rainy days.
The AGU Venture handlebar bag is made of recycled polyester. The durable material of the AGU Venture bag is water-repellent. So you don't have to worry about your stuff getting wet from a bit of mild rain. The Roll-top opening prevents rainwater from seeping in through the main compartment. This way your stuff is well protected on rainy days.
Quick and easy attachment
The straps allow you to quickly and easily attach the handlebar bag to the handlebar. The attachment system ensures even weight distribution. This allows you to maintain control of the handlebar on difficult surfaces. With the Quick Release buckles, disassembly is just as easy. The AGU handlebar bag can be removed in a flash.
Added safety on the road in the evening.
The reflective elements increase your visibility in traffic on dark days. With the AGU Venture Handlebar Pack, helps with safety when cycling at night. The AGU handlebar bag has a capacity of 17 litres. The AGU Venture Handlebar Pack is available in black and olive brown.