Vittoria Corsa Control G2 Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.726 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The extra-thick compound on the tread makes this tyre ideal for courses with cobblestones and bumpy pavements.
- With this tyre you are optimally protected against punctures.
- The use of 4 different compounds creates a perfect balance between rolling resistance, traction, braking performance, durability and puncture resistance.
- Due to the extra attention for durability and puncture resistance, the Corsa Control scores slightly less on rolling resistance.
|Wheel Size||28 inch|
|Season Type||Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter|
|Weather Type||Dry and warm / Cold and wet|
The Vittoria Corsa Control 2019 tyre is an excellent choice for tracks with cobblestone strips and bumpy pavements. The Corsa Control 2019 tyre is in fact a powerhouse in terms of puncture resistance and durability. Like the other Vittoria Corsa tyres, the Control 2019 is equipped with the Graphene 2.0 compound. With the Graphene 2.0 compound, Vittoria can adapt the rubber compound to the circumstances. The Vittoria Corsa Control 2019 is equipped with an extra thick compound on the tread for optimal protection against punctures.
The Vittoria Corsa Control 2019 tyre consists of 4 different compounds. The use of 4 different compounds creates a perfect balance between rolling resistance, grip, braking performance, durability and puncture resistance. The right compound is applied at the right place in the tyre. To date, Vittoria is the only racing tyre manufacturer that processes 4 different compounds in one tyre.
Vittoria's tyres are immensely popular in the professional peloton. You can see the tyres in the Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta, classics and various championships. It's not for nothing that many pro riders choose for the quality of Vittoria.