Tacx Flux 2 Smart T2980 Turbo Trainer
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Among the most quiet turbo trainer in the collection.
- The integrated power meter has a accuracy of 2.5 percent for very accurate training data.
- With a maximum resistance capacity of 2000 Watt, the Flux 2 can simulate a gradient of up to 16%.
- Easy to connect to devices, applications and other software using ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth signal.
- For compatibility with Campagnolo cassettes, a Campagnolo body is required (sold separately).
- The cassette isn't included.
|Subscription duration||3 months / 12 months|
|Connectivity||Interactive turbo trainer|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C|
|Available software||Tacx Desktop App / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, software controlled|
|Maximum Hill Incline||16%|
The Tacx Flux 2 Smart 2980 is a powerful Direct Drive Smart turbo trainer for all-round cyclists. This smart trainer provides you with a turbo trainer for all circumstances.
The Flux 2 can do anything!
The Flux 2 is among the quieter turbo trainers in the collection. Ideal if you’re training in a noise-carrying environment. The Flux 2 Smart’s integrated power meter has an accuracy of 2.5 percent, placing it in the upper layer of most accurate turbo trainers available. Ideal when you’re training for watt level. The Flux 2 Smart is also an excellent pick for muscle machines. This turbo trainer has a maximum power of 2000 watt. Apart from that, the gradient can go up to 16 percent. The Flux 2’s electronic brake can be controlled by software. This allows for truly realistically simulated climbs due to automatic gradient adjustments. This makes the Flux 2 an excellent base for a wide variety of cycle training.
Suited for a wide array of bicycles
Are you using a bicycle with disc brakes and a Boost axle? Then the adapter set for this is included. Both your racing bicycle and your mountainbike can be used on the Flux 2. This makes the Tacx Flux 2 Smart T2980 a great choice for cyclists looking for a versatile turbo trainer and are interested in training statistics.
• Tacx Flux Smart T2980 Turbo Trainer
• Tacx quick release skewer
• Adapter set for 142x12mm and 148x12mm axle.
Note: Cassette not included.
Suited for through axle:
It depends on the cassette if the Tacx Flux 2 Smart is suited for your bicycle. For a mountainbike with 135x10mm through axle you need an additional adapter. The adapter set is included for 142x12mm and 148x123mm axles.