Tacx Deva Bottle Cage
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.366 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Excellent grip, even on rough roads.
- Lightweight at only 35 grams.
- Available in a range of colours to always match your bike.
- Not adjustable on the frame; only one possible way to mount the cage.
The Tacx Deva distinguishes itself from other bottle cages with its optimal clamping. The cylindrical shape of the Deva significantly reduces the chance of bottle jumping out the cage due to vibrations. This prevents dangerous situations. Combined with Shiva and Shanti bottles, the Tacx will grip bottles tightly, even on badly maintained roads. At the same time, sliding in your bottle is very easy.
Many professional cycling teams use the Tacx Deva. This bottle cage has been redesigned back in 2016 to withstand the gruelling conditions of Paris-Roubaix. Using the feedback from riders such as Niki Terpstra, the grip of the Deva bottle cage has been further optimised.