Sram XX1 Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With this derailleur you can switch lightly, quickly and smoothly. This is due to the electronic control and the use of carbon.
- This derailleur has a low weight.
- This derailleur also works with road bike shifters.
- This derailleur is less suitable for Trail and Enduro use. The carbon in this derailleur can be too vulnerable for that.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Largest cassette sprocket||50T|
This Sram XX1 Eagle AXS is a part of the innovative Sram 12-speed electronic mountain bike group. The derailleur is specifically designed for Cross-Country use and is light, switches smoothly and will keep the chain wound tightly.
Extra rigid and light construction
The construction of this derailleur has a lot of carbon incorporated into it. This not only makes the derailleur very light, it also ensures a great amount of rigidity. This extra rigidity allows for an extra swift and smooth switch.
The cassettes that work best with this derailleur are Sram’s own X-Dome cassettes. These cassettes are designed to optimally support the functionality of the Sram XX1 Eagle AXS rear derailleur.
Compatible with race-shifters
This derailleur does not only work in unison with the Sram Eagle AXS shifter. This is because the AXS line has been designed for a mutual interchangeability, so using the Sram Red AXS or Sram Force AXS shifters to control this derailleur is possible as well. However, using this combination will also require a Sram X-dome 12-speed cassette and an Eagle 12-speed chain.
Last but not least, this derailleur has an excellent protection against dust and water up to IP69K. No matter how muddy and wet you‘re gonna get, this derailleur will still work. That will come in handy in the forest!