Sram NX Eagle Rear Derailleur
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.523 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This derailleur is interchangeable with all 12 speed Sram groups!
- The price/quality ratio of this derailleur is very high.
- This derailleur is heavier than its brothers from a higher segment and shifts less smoothly when there is a lot of pressure on the pedals.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Cage Length||Long Cage|
|Largest cassette sprocket||50T|
The Sram NX Eagle rear long cage derailleur can accommodate for Sram 12 speed cassettes with up to 50 teeth. This new NX Eagle rear derailleur is equipped with the tried SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-teeth X-SYNC lower tooth jockey enables an enormous cassette capacity and contributes to the smooth gear-shifting feel of the NX Eagle derailleur. The Type 3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH provides quiet, constant performance and sustainability.