Sram Force AXS D1 Crankset
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With this crank and AXS groupset, you'll have sufficient gears for mountains as well as flat terrain!
- The 13 teeth difference between the inner and outer chainring enables optimal derailleur shifting performance.
- Finding the right gear ratio using the new crank and cassette ratio is quite a task.
- This Force AXS crank is heavier than the Red AXS crank.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Type of axle||Dub|
This Sram Force AXS D1 crankset will optimally support your Sram AXS on your cycling trips. In the Sram AXS set, the smallest sprocket is now a '10'. With this, Sram left behind the traditional front chainring ratio and started over. The Sram AXS front derailleur was designed to shift optimally when the difference bewteen the inner and outer chainring is 13 teeth. In addition, the large cassette range enables a greater shifting range. This is further explained in the image attached. With the Sram AXS crank and the new Sram AXS groupset, you'll increase the reach of your gears, without compromising on the lowest or highest gear ratio. You'll have all the options you need, in all circumstances.