Shimano XT M8100 12 speed Crankset
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.556 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This crank has a low weight and good durability.
- A special grinding process further reduces the risk of a 'chain drop'.
- The chainrings are easy to change due to the direct-mount mounting.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Type of axle||24 mm (Hollowtech II)|
|Suitable for Boost||Yes|
|Chain Line||52.0 mm|
This Shimano XT M8100 12 speed crank has everything the modern mountain biker needs. It is light, has a single front chanring which is mounted with direct-mount mounting. This allows you to easily change chainrings when the terrain requires it. The teeth on the chainring are designed with Shimano's 'Direct Chain Engagement' technology. Thanks to this technology, your chain stays on the single front chainring and the chance of a loose chain is further reduced.
The weight of this crank is low due to the lack of a second chainring and the use of light materials. Besides the low weight, the materials used in this crank are also very durable. With this crank you will undoubtedly make many beautiful miles in the forest!