Shimano XT M8100 12 speed Cassette
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.661 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This cassette has a wide range by the addition of a '10' as smallest tooth.
- This cassette also allows you to shift gears smoothly and quickly in rough conditions and when there is a lot of pressure on the pedals.
- The weight of this cassette is relatively low, without compromising its durability.
- You need a Shimano MicroSpline body to mount the cassette. So you have to adjust your rear wheel to this.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Suitable for||Shimano Micro Spline|
The Shimano XT M8100 12 speed cassette is an important part of the new XT M8100 group kit. This cassette is completely redesigned, compared to the previous 11-speed XT M8000 cassette. This cassette is designed around the Shimano MicroSpline body. This new body is a '10' as smallest tooth added, so the range of this cassette is increased. Depending on the terrain you cycle on, you can choose between a '45' and a '51' as the largest gear. Thanks to this wide range, you will always have a suitable gear!
The design of the teeth on the cassette is done with precision and entirely according to Shimano's Hyperglide+ technology. Thanks to this technique, the shifting capacity has been further improved. Even with a lot of pressure on the pedals and in extreme circumstances you will still be able to shift gears!
Finally, this cassette has an excellent mix between light and durable materials. This makes the weight low and you can also assume that this cassette will last a long time.