Shimano Ultegra RT-800 Disc Brake Rotor
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.733 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the improved heat dissipation, the braking performance at heat is very good.
- This disc makes your bike a lot more beautiful.
- This Ultegra brake disc is heavier than the Dura-Ace version.
|Hardness Brakepad||Hard (Metal) / Medium (Semi-Metal) / Soft (Resin/Organic)|
The Shimano Ultegra RT-800 brake rotor looks a lot like the Dura Ace RT-900 version. The closed parts allow the heat caused by braking to transfer away from the rotor and dissipate, while the rotor is cooled by the cooling fins. The RT-800 brake rotors are durable, lightweight, and stiff. Thanks to the Shimano Center Lock-system, more power and security is ensured through a more simple setup.