Shimano 105 5800 Chainring
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.560 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This chainring is hollow inside, which keeps the weight low.
- This chainring is very stiff and has great durability.
- The chainring only fits 105 5800 cranks.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Number of bolts||4|
|Crank Type||Double / Compact|
The Shimano 1005 5800 crankset uses a BCD of 110 mm in all configurations. This means that the compact chainrings can be replaced easily with a double chainring and vice versa. The new 4-arm design keeps the weight low, without having to compromise on stiffness and strength.