Schwalbe Racing Ralph Addix Speed TLE Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A rear tyre with superb traction and excellent acceleration.
- The extremely fast studs in the middle of the tread give the tyre a low rolling resistance.
- The Snakeskin fabric protects the side wall against cuts from sharp objects.
- Less suitable for muddy surfaces.
The Schwalbe Racing Ralph Snakeskin is the ideal racing tyre for cross country circuits. This mountain bike tyre is equipped with a lightning-fast and versatile profile. The tread has rapid studs with extra grip edges on the shoulders. This provides exceptional traction and excellent acceleration on dry soil. In addition to a very low rolling resistance, you’ll also get to enjoy the quiet of the Racing Ralph Snakeskin. This mountain bike tyre is unusually quiet for a tyre with these properties.
Snakeskin is one of Schwalbe’s inventions to increase the puncture resistance of the tyre to a higher level. Snakeskin fabric is an additional protective layer on the sidewall of the tyre. Because of this, light racing tyres are protected from side damage. The Snakeskin fabric adds 40 - 50 grams of extra weight to the tyre, but this results in a considerable improvement of puncture resistance.
The Racing Ralph collection was designed specifically for the rear tyre. The Addix Speed Compound guarantees speed, stability, and durability. With this tyre on your rear wheel, you can challenge your friends on your favourite cross country circuits.