Pro Torque wrench
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.669 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The wrench is easy to use.
- The wrench has a large torque reach.
- Using torque for tightening prevents carbon parts from being damaged or breaking.
- This torque wrench has no extensions.
- This wrench is adjustable up to 15 Nm. That's too little to tighten a cassette lockring.
|Range||2 - 15 NM|
|Delivery includes||Torque wrench without bit set|
This Pro Torque wrench is a solid and easy to use wrench. It’s advised to tighten nuts and bolts of carbon bike parts using torque. Screwing them in too tight could damage the carbon and even break it in extreme cases. This set is suited for tightening screws in stems, handlebars and seatposts.