Oakley Field Jacket Photochromic Cycling Glasses
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.621 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Lenses can be polished either single or multifocal by the optician.
- With its special 'Advancer' lever, you can now choose the position of the glasses in relation to your head.
- The 'Advancer' lever makes the glasses a little less pretty.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Frame Colour||Matte Black|
|Light Transmittance||23 - 69%|
|Frame Type||Full frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Lens Colour||Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Activated|
|Weather conditions||Variable conditions|
The Oakley Field Jacket is the successor of the Racing Jacket/Jawbone cycling glasses, only then much better. One of these improvements is his special 'Advancer' lever, which allows you to decide how far away you want your glasses to be from your head. Ideal if you want more ventilation without losing all the qualities of the Oakley cycling glasses. Your 'Visual field' has also been enlarged so that you have a better view at all times. In short, are you looking for glasses that feature the latest technologies with a high level of wearing comfort and the fine features you can expect from Oakley? Then this Oakley Field Jacket are the glasses for you!
• Oakley Field Jacket Cycling Glasses
• Oakley Photochromic lens
• Storage pouch