Maxim Energy Bar
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.374 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the large size (55 grams) one bar delivers about 35 grams of carbohydrates per bar.
- The low dose of proteins in the Maxim energy bars contributes to the maintenance of the muscle mass, without adversely affecting the energy intake.
- The minerals support moisture absorption and moisture balance.
- Due to their large size, the Maxim Energy Bars are more difficult to digest with a high heart rate.
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The Maxim Energy bar with delicious Cappuccino flavour. This delicious Maxim Energy Bar with a high carbohydrate concentration (70%), is low in fat and contains fruit, grains, oats, rice, glucose syrup and maltodextrin.
Nutritional value per bar (55 grams)
Grease: 5.0 grams
Saturated fat: 2.6 grams
Carbohydrates: 39.0 grams
Sugars: 19.0 grams
Protein: 2.9 grams
Salt: 0.19 grams
Rice crisps (16.9% - rice flour, wheat gluten, sugar, wheat malt, dextrose, salt), invert sugar syrup, glucose syrup, oatmeal (14.9%), milk chocolate (9.1% - sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (SOJALECITHINE), flavouring), rice flour, sugar, dextrose, vegetable fat, cappuccino crisps (2% - skimmed milk powder, sugar, coffee, modified starch, maltodextrin), cream powder, maltodextrin, emulsifier (soya lecithin), flavouring, caffeine (0.11%), salt, vitamins (B1, B2, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, biotin, B12, C, E). Cappuccino contains gluten, wheat, milk, lactose and soy. May contain traces of nuts and sesame.