Fizik Tempo R5 Powerstrap Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.556 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The innovative powerstrap closure wraps around the foot like a ribbon, offering an excellent fit and very high wearing comfort.
- The flexible outsole offers great comfort over long distances.
- A stiff carbon sole provides a slightly better transmission of power to the pedal, but at the expense of comfort.
|Season||Summer / Spring / Autumn|
|Shoe Width||Average / Narrow|
The Fizik Tempo R5 Powerstrap is a versatile road bike shoe that distinguishes itself from other road bike shoes due to the innovative Powerstrap velcro strap.
Most velcro straps pull two sides of the shoe towards each other. The innovative Powerstrap of the Tempo R5 winds itself around the instep and side of the shoe. Due to the elastic ribbon, the shoe adjusts itself to the shape of your foot and pressure is divided equally over the foot. This ensures an optimal fit and very high wearing comfort.
The outer sole is made of flexible nylon composite. This material is very comfortable in long distances and guarantees a proper power transfer onto the pedals.