- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.542 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This grip offers comfort and support, but also the feeling of control a round grip would provide.
- This handlebar grip uses a special surface structure to offer a lot of grip.
- This grip is relatively light.
- This handlebar grip provides less support than a fully ergonomic grip.
The Ergon GA3 grips are ergonomically shaped grips for your mountain bike. The Ergon GA3 offers the best of 2 worlds, namely the freedom of movement of the round mtb grips combined with good wrist support and fit. The experience with the GA2 shows that the ergonomically optimised shape means that you don't have to exert as much grip force. This reduces the risk of bad blood circulation to the hands and tingling fingers. This provides more control even on demanding trails. The inboard clamp provides even more grip on the handlebar, it is completely safe and even suitable for carbon handlebars. The super-soft, UV-stable rubber compound is manufactured exclusively for Ergon in Germany.