Castelli Sorpasso 2 Bib Tights
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.669 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Perfect for autumn and winter days.
- Offers extra protection from the wind and cold.
- Has added support around the waist.
- The Thermoflex Core 2 fabric doesn't offer maximum levels of stretch.
The Castelli Sorpasso Bibtight is the best tight in the Castelli range, partially because of its incredible comfort and fantastic fit. This is because of the combination of the Thermoflex Core 2 fabric and the standard Fleece Thermoflex fabric. The Core 2 fabric is polyester on the inside, and nylon on the outside. The combination of these materials means that the tights stay warm in cool temperatures, and retain their breathability in mild conditions. The fabric also offers a decent amount of wind protection, but it's limited when it comes to stretch. The Sorpasso is a tight which offers optimal compression to your muscles and moves with you seamlessly. The design has been updated for the coming winter, and an extra supportive band around the waist has been added for an even better fit.