Brooks C15 Cambium All Weather Saddle
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The saddle provides great support during long cycling trips.
- Unlike Brooks-saddles with a leather surface, this saddle's vulcanised rubber surface doesn't need any running-in.
- True 'weight weenies' will find this saddle a little heavy.
The Brooks C15 Cambium All Weather saddle is the perfect saddle for long distance cyclists on road or mountain bikes. The saddle offers plenty of support during long trips and is very durable on top of that. The saddle surface is made of vulcanised rubber, which enables it to withstand any weather circumstance. This saddle top rests on sturdy steel rails, which increases comfort as well.
This saddle has a semi-round rear which makes it exceptionally suited for people who move their hips slightly while cycling. Because this is a semi-round saddle, it provides these cyclists with ample support while still ensuring enough freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This is an S shape saddle, which means the saddle’s rear is higher and lower in the centre. This S shape enables people with a less flexible spine to still assume a sporty cycling posture. This is related to the pelvic tilt: someone with an inflexible spine has more difficulty tilting the pelvis.