Born Tablet Watts & Minerals
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.669 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Born Tablet Watts & Minerals contains the electrolytes magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride and calcium.
- The replenishment of the lost minerals (electrolytes) supports good moisture regulation.
- If you only use Watts & Minerals in water, then the drink does not contain any calories and can therefore also be used in low-carb training sessions.
- The Born Tablet Watts & Minerals effervescent tablets give a salty taste to the contents of your bottle.
|When to use||During Exercise|
|Sports drink composition||Hypotonic Drink|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The Born Tablet Watts & Minerals is an effervescent tablet for your bottle on hot training days. Born Tablet Watts & Minerals is a low calorie thirst-quencher. It contains no carbohydrates, but only electrolytes (minerals). Born Tablet Watts & Minerals contains the electrolytes magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride and calcium. This effervescent tablet thus supports the energy level (when added to a sports drink), the energy metabolism and contributes to a good electrolyte balance (magnesium). In addition, calcium is good for the functioning of the muscles.
During exercise, your body quickly loses 1 to 2 litres of fluid per hour. Sweat secretion is accompanied by the loss of essential minerals. The replenishment of the lost minerals (electrolytes) supports good moisture regulation. On hot days or in intensive circumstances (for example a long climb) it can be very useful to add extra electrolytes to your water bottle.
If you only use Watts & Minerals in water, then the drink does not contain any calories and can therefore also be used for low-carb training. These Born Bruist tablets can also be added to your sports drink. Born Tablet Watts and Minerals is clinically proven and is NZVT approved so doping free.