A Dugast Pipisquallo Tubular Tyre
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.524 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Combines low rolling resistance with high grip in the corners.
- Performs best on gras- and snow/ice-surfaces.
- Mediocre grip on wet courses.
The long-expected Dugast Pipisquallo is the perfect tyre for super-fast tracks with a lot of turns. The Pipisquallo is a blend of the legendary Rhino and the high-speed Pipistrello. This tubular tyre ensures excellent grip in corners because of the lower version of the renowned Rhino Lug design on the flanks. In addition, the diamonds in the middle of the tyre provide a very low rolling resistance.
The tube is made from natural cotton and has been given a special neoprene treatment to protect against moisture. The Pipisquallo has been tested in the most important cyclo-cross races and has passed with flying colours. This tyre is ideal for hard sand and grass surfaces, but equally suitable on snow and ice at a lower tyre pressure as it clings to the surface. Turn into corners with confidence when you need to and sprint for the line at top speed.