A Dugast Ernst CX Tubular Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.498 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The ultimate mud machine! You can keep on riding when others have to dismount.
- Mud is easily cleared from the coarse treads.
- The rolling resistance on tarmac is higher than with the Rhino.
The A Dugast Ernst CX is a handmade racing tube which uses the tread of the previously designed mountain bike version. The tread has been designed to cope with the most muddy conditions. The open tread also ensures your tyre doesn't become bogged down with mud, ensuring lower rolling resistance while maintaining grip.
The tube is made from natural cotton and has undergone a neoprene treatment to protect against moisture. This makes it harder for water to affect the tyre and makes the use of Aquasure obsolete. So if you're looking for a tube which can handle the most muddy courses, the Dugast Ernst is the best choice.