4iiii Precision R8000 Power Meter
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Very lightweight.
- Tri-axial measurement provides very accurate data.
- Mounting, calibration, and pairing with a cycle computer is very simple.
- Less accurate than a double-sided power meter.
The 4iiii R8000 power meter is a lightweight design and adds only 9 grams to the standard Shimano crank. This makes it the lightest power meter on the market. The power meter has a very accurate measurement with only +/-1% deviation. The 4iiii R8000 power meter determines your total power, but is based on the power that’s generated by your left leg.
The 4iiii R8000 power meter can be installed easily, and the configuration is done with 4iiii Device Configuration. This app is available for Android and iOS. With this app, you can also check the state of the CR2032 button cell battery. This battery lasts for more than 100 hours of riding. The power meter unit weighs only 9 grams and the measurement deviation is only +/- 1%.